· Quarantine drench all animals (including rams, grazing stock) entering your property with a drench form the “Ectin” family. e.g. Vetdectin, genesis, & ivomec.
· Ascertain the status of any land purchased.
· Drench to the heaviest animal in mob
· Rotate all four families of drenches on an annual basis
· Do not drench unnecessarily
· Check drench gun regularly
· Have a planned parasite control program in place.
· Perform regular drench checks.
Sheep Farmer Newsletters
Dairy Farmer Newsletters
Calf Link Newsletters
Clutha Vets Facebook Page